Saturday, December 23, 2006

end of the tunnel...

hey, how's the party shaping up?

i'm thinking of moving this BLOG somewhere else... don't know how, when or what. maybe before the year ends. i think i'm done here. i've accomplished much of my purpose for doing this - improve on whatever communication skills left in me.. happy for that...

besides, i don't wanna be chummy-chummy to whoever is out there.. sorry, just tired.

why?? if you look at the stats over at the right side, the site meter shows how many people are visiting this blog... they ain't that many but then it's neither few, right? and then if you look the clustermap a few page down below, you will find a number of dots all over the place which indicates where the visits came from... pretty, huh?

but then, that's all you see... and that's all i see. meaning, there's a little less reception here and that's lamentable...

so, i don't know how am gonna do about it but i'd definitely take this blog down before the year ends and you will never hear from me again for there will be a new me when i start blogging again.

thank you all for visiting my little world - that's all i can afford to show, for being part of my adventures, and for listening to my appreciation and rants. i will take a few days off, tinker this blog, re-invent myself, channel my energy to something more fulfilling if not rewarding (hey, i'm on a roll somewhere) and be back not here but some place new or maybe NOT.

anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE OF THE WORLD.... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!



arnold




No comments: