Monday, December 18, 2006

please, stop reading this BS!

my throat is swollen shit... i know, i know... like who gives a rats, huh?

____

am still nursing a hangover today so expect a little crazy, cranky me. and before i forget, just wanna remind you that this BLOG is full of gramatical errors, spelling typo's, wrong/bad construction of sentences, fucked-up paragraphs, shitty stories of nothingness and yes, details blown out of proportion. worst, there ain't no money here and it's never gonna make me a dime richer and those adsense? they don't live up to that "sense" jigger..

____

i don't wanna talk, but some bitch here keeps blabbing and asking me about anything... here she goes again! hello, my throat hurts, dammit!

go to the canteen to satisfy your perpetual hunger or do "department hopping." i could use some peace and quite time here....

***

here's more crap stories...

the party we had last night was average. i guess my level of "satisfaction" is getting out of reach but heck, people evolve and i don't enjoy "simple" things anymore!

in fairness, we receive quite a bonus, so thanks.

***

my good friend must have been slighted by what i did two days ago cos when i texted to his whereabouts last night, he just blankly told me we'd meet some other time. dude, you pulled that trick to one of your friends before and you are doing that to me? if you did, then that's FOUL.

i guess he felt bad last saturday when we're supposed to meet around 12 midnight after our party and i have to cancel after arriving at the meeting place without his butt in the area... message him that i have to go home cos i'm pretty loaded... see, that's understandable, right? we've been drinking rum and coke since the party began and just imagine how many bottles of "poisons" had been running thru my veins when it ended... a LOT!

no biggy, really cos when i ask for his 在何处, 下落, 所在之处 (are you following me? that's actually chinese for "whereabouts," capish?), we're still about to commence our little "session" with some office mates and our tech guys. we had about 3 kegs (that's about 30 gallons/114 liters per keg) of beer leftovers... we were having a hard time finishing the one that's probably half full. imagine two more!

so buddy, many thanks for turning me down even if i didn't asked you for an after party gimmick... i didn't have to spend a dime to get zonked!

***

it was good to have some talk with them (see? did you notice? that's what i'm saying)... y' know my fellow "earthlings" here in the office, they have a different level of mentality than my usual hommies. i'm the kind of person who loves to discover different people but you have to excuse me if i seemed hesitant to go on with our chit-chat... either one of us is BORING, y'know.

***

my officemate, jagger pranked me with a good one. he had this lighter that "electricutes" anyone who tries to click it.. zap! that was freaky, dude!

so, he got me... actually, it's payback time! got him many times of my "unique" antics. see, i'm thee bonafide, certified, petrified, master prankster in the office. i can actually copy the voice of our boss... just imagine their reaction and the looks of their face whenever i call or page them if they let their guards down or having a relaxing time... PRICELESS!

bought one and had me 10 victims so far and counting... heee heee heee

you could be the one, next time...

***

have to end this shitty post of mine and get back to reality...

btw, i'm done making corrections... just remember what i said at the top of this post...

lozer buzzing out!

No comments: