Tuesday, December 12, 2006

just paid my credit card bills... having one is enticing but paying the bills - pain!

it's nice to have them. you get to buy what you want even if your pocket is empty... if you're aiming for something big, you don't need to apply for any financing firm to grant you a loan cos there's always the handy credit card... i've got a bad feeling they are milking me/us though....

hell, i hate this entry to even go through all the details..

***

geeez, there'll be a lot of party to attend over the weekend!

am not too excited though.

what i always relish on christmas days is the memory of my late POP, Ben... of course, mother's too... everytime i hear christmas songs being played, i always remember those happy days when all i have is a big smile on my face because we're all together, there's plenty of food, gifts and yeah, TOYS!

well, i guess, christmas is really for kids, huh?

my heart's too stoned right now to even feel the pain...

to my fallen parents, wherever you are folks, you will forever be remembered.

No comments: