Friday, December 01, 2006

TOUGHEST BOXER THAT WILL END MANNY P.

(got this from PACLAND website courtesy of Outlawz_311... thanks bro)

This guy is currently the undisputed champion of Thai Land!

NAME: Tam Sing-A-Long (Currently the MBC, MBA, MBO and MBF Holder)
NICKNAME: Size Don't Matter
RECORD: 40Wins - 0Draw - 40 KO's
NATIONALITY: Thai Land
TACTICS: Occasionaly hits below the belt but claims that all his punches are legal...

One of his recent interview from a Thai Land website.

Reporter: Mr. Tam you're one of the deadliest boxer that Thai Land ever produced, who would you like to fight next?

Tam: I'm sick of people *sneezed*

Reporter: God Bless you!

Tam: Thank you! Anyways as I was saying, people always talking about how great Manny Pacquiao is and I think it's time I put an end to all this BS.

Reporter: Tam how do you think Manny will do against you?

Tam: He won't even see my punches! Watch me!!!


CLICK PLAY BELOW to see one of his devastating video...



No comments: