Friday, December 29, 2006

this could be a lie....

hey fans, err, i mean, friends... i've been meaning to post here days ago but unless you've been to mars, you know there was an earthquake in taiwan and most, if not all telephone and internet connections had been affected... thus, the lull. understood?

today, finally, i am able to access this "part" where i'm able to write another one of my BS story. you ready?

a long time ago.... he he.... NOT!

i'm back to the groove, raise the roof! or at least that's what i thought. it's been awhile since i stop listening to my favorite station, NU107. the moment i heard their first broadcast years ago, i never wanted to switch channels again. they play ROCK and whatever it morphed into. it is sooooo good! my kind of stuff, really...

but lately, i've been listening to a whole lot of stuffs. what's more, my old school mp3 player's FM could hardly pick up their station... and so i went on to listen to the one with the strongest signal, WRock. i know, i know it's not really ROCK there but a bunch of oldies and love songs.... haaaaayyy! makes me sleepy, matter of factly.

then came my new Sony Walkman phone. it can store a wide array of music and it picks-up FM signals better... yeah, beybeeee, yeah!!!!

so, these days, i'm having a blast listening back to my favorite station and thanks to its expandable memory stick, i can store a whole lot of music 'til i drop... now, who needs iPod, ey?

***

being back to the groove also means, i am very well now after suffering bouts of recurring tonsilitis and fever. my throat doesn't hurt anymore and i haven't lighted a stick of cigarette... even when my friend purposely blows his smoke off my face... sort of tempt me and lure me back... but sorry bud, this one's for real - i'm quittin' that thing!!

***


went to this dance bar last night and found this super sexy dancer... dancing oh soo cooly... she's been my "crush" since the first time i set foot on that club eons ago.

she's got all the right curves at the right places... whoa! now, i was content watching the whole dancing and stripping thing but my friend wanted s'more... he wanted to "table" her. i said, "ok if you've got the dough to blow, freak!"

even if i was attracted to her, it's not my nature to jump in and go sleazy on her... at least not right away.. har har har

so, as my friend was talking to her (we're in a sofa and she's in between us), i move a bit far to give them space... you know our style is, we "test the waters..." and see who can "connect."

and so, my friend, he's got a few "showers" edge when it comes to that thing they call "sex appeal." besides, i wasn't really too excited to engage her in some kind of conversation... at the back of my mind i always thought they're not really exciting to talk to, but i'd gladly trade all that sensible chit-chats with hugs, kisses, necking and petting stuffs at any given day... gggrrrrrrrr.... yum! yum!

my friend made his move in earnest but after a long while, BEEEEEEEPPPP!!! time is up, CRAPBhoy. nothing happened! time for mr. suave to do the cha-cha...

let's skip the "talk is cheap" part... let's get down to the details....

i said she was my fantasy girl, right? well, my friend ended up finding somebody else to "table" while i was having a ball... my friend, he envied me sooo much... sorry bud, my MOJO's working great that night..

we really can't discuss the spit swapping, french kissing, some "flashing" here and there, heavy necking and petting and all that passionate things you and i can only imagine happening in a place like that cos this is, after all, a wholesome BLOG and i intend to keep it that way.

but then again, all the things that you've read above might just be what the TITLE's been saying all along...

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

wengkat said...

Hey! The girl looks drop dead gorgeous... Oh well, you got nice posts. Stay happy!