Wednesday, November 28, 2007

giecel

*yawn*

we have a new officemate. she's soooo hot, young and sexy.. and she's inviting me to go out, have a drink at Paseo... tonight. whoa! slow down tiger.. last time i had a drink, well, me and louie had a bottle-ful of rum.. thankfully, i didn't do anything crazy. well, i was watching myself the whole time and though it was pretty jam packed with beautiful people, i was tame to the end..

i haven't been to that place and i doubt it very much if we'd push through (ok, i'd push through) but she's got a little determination cos she talked about it yesterday.. and she sorta remind me again today...

anyhoo, you'll find out all about... uhm.. later? next post?


****

well, here goes the gym stories yet again..

it's been pretty, lately. i didn't have to wear my shitty wrist support strap to get my reps goin.. i dunno, but the pain slowly subsided when i did minimal isolation exercises. instead, i concentrated on the heavy and compound routine.

these days, i'm gonna do the tough ones... i'd do the squat.. the dead lift... pull-ups... dips...

before, during college days, it never occurred to me the importance of these exercises.. like i'd just do whatever is "appealing" y'know, have that beach boy look or johnny bravo. but i was wrong. it didn't work out.

so now that i'm an old fart, i have to do the hard, painful but kickass exercises... and i can still do them.. how you like that, eh?!

aside from the usual complements i get (no kidding, they said i'm getting leaner.. and this is coming from different people), when i'm in the gym, the gym rats would look at me in awe... for real. that's because i lift like a power lifter. those huge 50lbs. plates, i'd rack them up when i'm doin' military press. and it's true to say as in my own "experiment" with what bodybuilders had been saying all along, that when i'm wearing shirt these days, it's pretty tight on the shoulders, arms and chest part but loose on the ab section. kewl.

but that won't make me go complacent. i am my biggest critic. they said my arms were getting bigger, i say, i don't see my arms anywhere close to rey's or those local roidz boys.. uh, uh.. not even an inch.. i'm gunning for ronnie coleman's physique.. that's what's goin at the back of my brain..

i dunno for how long i can keep this up but i will try to the very end... to stay on track.

time to gorge on my peanuts and coffee fix...

No comments: