Friday, November 23, 2007

i got to get me a tattoo.. i'll start with the legs. the lower portion of my left knee (Tibialis anterior, thanks wiki) had a huge scar that i got when i was a kid needs to be covered with some artistic thingy.. i've been meaning to get one but am still in the process of looking for the right person to do the job... my right foot (well, a few inches from my achilles tendon) also suffered some burns thanks to my motorcycle's pipe... isssshhhhhh!!! that was the sound of it when my skin kiss the super hot metal pipe... now, imagine the pain!

but yeah, i'd love to get me one of these:



someday...

i better hook up with earl and elvin.. they both sport a huge tattoos on their back and legs... where the heck are those guys, anyway?! or should i say, where had i been?

***

i discovered a website that's got full of information i need.. i'm overwhelm. this is exactly the kind of content, info and articles i've been looking for.. i'm just grinning ear-to-ear these days.. thanks internet.. thanks t-nation!

No comments: