Wednesday, November 14, 2007

i'll mask my stupidity a few days ago with this numbers... talk about it later (the stupidity)... as these numbers, at least, is something to be proud of.. ok, brag off.. haha!

i'm gaining more strength lately... should i thank my supplements (creatine, amino and CMD) or my food intake... or is it just my sheer determination to break out from the plateau? i dunno but i'm happy to have been able to max it out and get my numbers up in the gym.

the max outs.... in lbs.

standing military press @140

incline bench @210 / bench press @200

deadlift (raw. as in no straps, belts and whatnot) @280

squat @240

dynamic row @160

leg press @490 (but i bet i can do more)

hack squat @200


my parallel dips are getting more reps (repetition) just as my chins...

yeah, i guess i'm goin' insanely stronger each week as i'm competing against the bodybuilder/s (dunno how many are they but they ain't that many) in the gym.. if there's anything i can do good in my life, that would be in there.. the gym.

so, congrats to me.


***

funny.. i remember a scene in one movie (arrrrgghhh!!! as usual, i forgot the title!) when a man asks his boss whether what news would he like to hear first.. "the bad news or the bad news?" yeah, that's the way to do it! hehe!

so, the bad news. last saturday, due to the great taste of chivas regal, i blackout. what a great night to cap the week, eh! i don't want to elaborate and even remember any friggin moment, but as the boxing guru's would have it, "we all have our bad nights." so and unfortunately, that was mine right there.

i'd love to make excuses... that things weren't goin' great with Neil's studies.. like he's failing, and i just had a "sweatful" earlier thus i'm tired which cause my early "knockdown."



but i won't. as President Truman's favorite expression says it above, in the end, i am responsible for my own action and that night, i was an idiot.

and i am just human, too.

so, fuck it, life goes on.

meanwhile, that being said, i have more reason to get my attention into something really different... very interesting thoughts and philosophies that i'm trying to absorb day in, day out...

just going through the motions here.... and in a way, it's a blessing in disguise.

hopefully soon, no more craps and complexities in me's life.



fingers crossed.

No comments: