Monday, April 28, 2008


all is well that ends well...

NOT!!!

my situation is really hard.. tell you that..

softhead surrounds me these days... non-sensical when you talk to them.. better talk to a stone, at least, it stays still and wouldn't budge.. not that i mind if someone does but at least, they listen and listen well.

yeah, yeah.. life is what you make it.

moving on..

i need money!!! HELP!!!

for real.

i guess all that surging oil, rice and those friggin' basic commodities are starting to hurt my pocket real good.. like my wallet is on a very strict diet now...ggrrrrr!!

heck, i need some serious money-generating scheme to get me outta this stinkin' foxhole, dammit!

“goosfraba....”

“goosfraba....”

“goosfraba....”

ok, ok.. i'm relax now.. chilled to the bone..

don't wanna stress myself with that... life's too short, homs..

anyway, i'm happy to be able to do some serious "dipping" yesterday.. i had to take this exercise off my routine cos my shoulder hurts and i'm having trouble executing it without nearly fainting near the end...

but it's back!

ok, i'm not getting any lighter but i sure am getting soooo much stronger cos i can now do more pull-ups and chin-ups... that's aside from the dips, momma!

great!

those exercise mentioned above is one way to measure what a "real guy" a man is made, honey.. if he can't carry himself, much less, you.. plain and simple.

once when i started working my close-grip bench press, my tricep started to get stronger and stronger.. then i also needed to work on my weak points.. those that i mentioned above, they were a burden for me to do.. it's hard to pull myself up and so much harder to push myself up (dips) that's why i never like those darn exercises.. thus, in order for me to improve, i needed to really concentrate on them.. like doing 'em almost every other day!

by the way, my deadlift had reached 300lbs since three weeks ago.. so stale, eh? my squat is a work in progress (50lbs more and it'll be 300!) while my bench press (peg at 200lbs, 220lbs with some sissy spotter) would probably improve as i do more dips week-in, week-out... i'll add weights to my dips as time progress.

yet, i'm not even having the best supplement the planet can offer.. like those guys at a bodybuilding show last Saturday night. dude, they look like monsters! they epitome the meathead folks down under..

gotta look for some image/s of that competition somewhere.. sucks actually.. cos we didn't have our dang camera that night!!

UPDATE:

now here's the LINK.

thanks, dick!