Tuesday, April 15, 2008

John Wayne




this is not good... at least for my workout schedules.

i've been hitting the gym a little later for quite sometime now. not only it gets jam packed in there, deep in the night i'd have trouble getting a good night sleep.

i dunno, so don't ask me why!

thus, my rest and recovery: jeopardize.

hhhmmmm... need to devise a new plan, bud.

meanwhile, earlier, i only worked the abs. though it's tempting to "get down to business" right away (read: heavy duty lifting), but i opted to back off.. in two days time (monday & tuesday) i already accomplished all exercises that i need to get done for the week... yesterday, in fact, i had a killer workout.. i hit my shoulders, biceps and back.. i was sweating all over and i bet i stink!

i hate elaborating but doing back exercises alone could zap your energy within minutes, thus, throwing in some shoulder and bicep exercises into the mix could literally kill you... felt like i'm close to vomiting yesterday.. not to mention, my head started to ache a little bit.. i believe holding my breath often during the execution of heavy exercise/s led to that nauseating, achy feeling..

anyhoo, i really could use the challenge.

overall, it was good.. and that's the reason i need to rest most muscles, joints, tendons, etc. today in order to promote healing and growth...

but...

tomorrow, all hell will break loose again in the gym... watch me as i unleash all my powers! GGggRRrrRRrr!!!! AaaWWWooo!! AaaWWWooo!!

just psyching myself up, homs.. you should watch me here slapping my face! haha!


in the meantime....

gotta watch The Contender Asia later...

so, GO!!!

i must.