Sunday, April 13, 2008

fud

thank you for the rain good Lord. it's been hot since the summer started and any rain that come my way, even if it literally pours down on me while riding on my bike or it would cause some serious drippings in our house' ceiling.. thanks to some screw up from whoever that is... still and all, thank you for the rain, God.

now, i'd love to open up with all of you out there whoever you are, but unfortunately, i'm sooo bad at "story-telling" only my son, Neil subscribes to my BS... whenever i put him into sleep he would beg me to continue the "series" of my invented story and would intently listen 'til i say, "To be continued..."

so seriously, i just suck in that department.

thus, when i bumped into Bryan's blog last saturday, i was just blown away. i mean, the guys speaks from the heart, unadulterated, so raw, wide open and "in-your-face" kinda way i got hooked the moment i started reading...

on the other hand, i also like to keep a lot of things to myself... sooo many things. when it's time to "come out" and spill everything out, then i can honestly say "I am free."

and yeah, i'm too lazy and too tied up with so many personal issues i wouldn't wanna say a "tell-all-tale" half assed... thus dishing out something too personal for yours truly entails a lot of effort and finesse to even start somewhere.. sigh.

i am also torn between privacy and being liberated... 'til i figure that out, i'll continue whining this way... tu capisci?

that's italian, homs..

time to zip it.