Tuesday, December 04, 2007

i miss you guys.

yeah, you know who you are.

but for my trespasses, i have to "self-regulate" and censor myself for the time being.

whatever treatment i get now and in the future, i deserve it.

now, i will continue with this "mode" for as long as it takes... am just trying to feel the vibes... you have no idea how tormenting it is to hold myself back.. but i gotta do what i gotta do.

so there.

whatever the future brings, whether we'd make or break, know that you will always have a special place in my heart..

i feel like crying now (gasp!).

now, time to read some tough talk!


***

more workout updates:

deadlifts. i'm still stuck at 290lbs. but i'm so close to my 300lbs. target i can almost smell it.. hehehe

the squat was making progress. i made it through 230lbs. but way too far for my 300lbs. aim (as usual). essentially, i'm gonna aim for the 400lbs (deadlifts and bench press too)... that should keep me motivated.

leg press was impressive. i went all the way to 560lbs. some gym mates were saying i must be crazy, but that's exactly the reason why some aren't gaining strength cos they were getting "satisfied" with what they've been lifting week-in, week-out. i, however, am a man on a mission. what's deplorable though is that my gym only have 8 pieces of 50lbs. and the machine couldn't accommodate more than that... sigh..

and by the way, leg press is just for bragging rights. even if i can do a thousand pounds of it, i'd surely won't be able to squat even half...

standing military press is still at 140lbs. but am using the olympic bar for the squat rack. now, that's about 20lbs. or more. so, that's about 150-160lbs. my "unassuming" estimate, btw.

reverse dips using my body weight plus 100lbs. more on top of my lap... how you like that, huh? my triceps were pretty toasted the next day and days after..

bench/incline press are still at 220lbs. i think i need to eat enough to be strong enough during crunch time.. need to get proper nourishment hours before max outs..

i can curl a 100lbs. but it hasn't grown my biceps leaps and bounds just yet.. i have to figure something different to trigger some sorta hypertrophy in that area.. my wrist hurts whenever i do those darn bicep isolations..




done crowing.

No comments: