Friday, December 14, 2007

must have book.. haha!



i'm too old for that shit, though. my testosterone level these days are at its all time low.. as in, way, way down.. to the ground, in fact!

crap, most of my energy are spent in the gym.... i'll have to start drawing out no-nonsense strategies for next year, ... i should be able to pace myself in order to save some of 'em (the energy) and use it into somethin' else.. like SEX!

moreover, tapering down during weekends is a gargantuan task for me.. i'd keep on hitting 'em hard instead of slowing down.. and for what? i dunno but i'm too focus right now i don't wanna get off the gym sometimes.. these days, getting laid is the last thing i wanna get myself into... if you catch my drift.

my muscles are still sore, but gimme the damn weights already!

No comments: