Wednesday, November 26, 2008

balls to the walls

credit card companies are very good at enticing you.. ya know, tempt you to sign-up, loan or get that friggin' (scheming??) zero-interest mambo-jumbo.. then, they're at best when they start collecting... you gotta pay, homey!

my colleagues had been having a "ball" with credit cards issued to them left and right.. some didn't even have to apply, dayum! their personal infos had been sold and therefore spammed!

i on the other hand have to slow down with these things.. it kinda dawn into me i've been swiping more than i could even sneeze.. doesn't make sense, right? i figured you're smart enough to catch my drift.

so there. my officemate got a knock on her head when she realizes her bill had balloned like her fatass.. oh yeah!

we all need a li'l knock on the head sometimes... wake up call to be precise.

with the looming world crisis, we really can't go on a spending spree unless you've got lotsa money to spare or you're earning like a rocksta, eh?!

***

now on to my favorite topic...

i am now very strong with the parallel dips.. i'm surprise with myself too!

whilst it was a struggle before as i am, uhum, BIG for my own good, now i can push myself up with ease. guess you can call that progress, sweetheart.

i'm ripe for a new gym "tool." a dipping belt... i can do weighted dips.. weeeee!!!!

330 pounds of squat minus the olympic bar's weight is becoming easy.. i love it when people stare in disbelief.. not too many people in the gym can squat deep and heavy, so i guess i'm an exception.

my biceps, to borrow Ah-nod's words, are my mountain peak.. it means exactly that...

modesty aside, i believe i can only get better... in time.

'til then, mwah!