Saturday, November 22, 2008

Physick

"Sometimes I get the feeling the aspirin companies are sponsoring my headaches."

~V.L. Allineare


as promised, i went to, albeit shilly-shally, hit the iron today.

felt nauseous in between... damn!

just lift a little over half the weight of my PR's... better than nothing, i guess.

feels like i'm friggin' shrinking with those "off days" already, eh!



my target time of completion (which as y'all know had been an hour or less since, uhm, do some readback, well ya?) drag to almost two hours.. well, i needed to rest a little longer in between sets... i'm still trying to get my darn bearings after being sicko, smart-ass.

half way through i was ready to call it a day.. 'til i caught my second wind..

still and all, it wasn't great, alright. felt exhausted too early, had dizzying moments that i'm ready to pass out, but glad to pull it through.

i dunno what's causing this giddy feeling.. it's been days, man.. i hate it!

i guess i needed to be reminded i'm still HUMAN.

be well ALL.