Saturday, November 15, 2008

Equality

what??

you got a problem with my stand?

here...



whatevs.

i don't think i'm gonna go rest for a week after this training cycle.. maybe just a few days off.. feel things out on how "run down" i am..

i'm still training like hell though.. gotta push it extra hard while i can, but just the same, practice caution... don't wanna go through joint pains EVER again.

i'm not breaking new PR's as of the moment.. can't progress all the time, hombre.

i'll slow down a bit next week but it'll be insane again after that... still 'strictly' on a one hour per session... i'd STOP even if i'm not done with my sets when my time's up.

besides, got a lot of shit sitting on my lap.. can't waste all my time lingerin' in the gym..

oh, i forgot to tell you i haven't tried "cutting" yet... i was gonna, but nah.

can't do.

i'm trying to work like a horse here.. no way i'm gonna eat like a rat.. na-ah!

maybe... just maybe.. next year before summer.. but that remains to be seen.

good news to my fans though.. ain't morbidly obese yet.. ha ha!

here's hoping to make the cut.

peace out.