Tuesday, January 22, 2008

hit it!

this NEWS is pretty bizarre but hey, we're all tired of the whole Britney drama..

i've watched a few movies this guy had made and i've gotta say, he's good... except for that ghey movie, Brokeback Mountain.. didn't watch it and i'd probably never will. just not me, Bob.

so, to you, Heath, R.I.P. bro...

***

meanwhile, i hit the gym real hard yesterday i was sweating and stinking like hell... my shorts were all dirtied up and my jersey (i wore a basketball jersey sometimes, thank you), crapped to the max.

and yet, i only had legs and back work for my routine.. sounds easy, right? wrong.

what i've learned about working out and bodybuilding is this: "Hit it hard or go home."

for most people who goes to fancy gyms like Fitness First, Slimmers World, Gold's Gym (not in our place, by the way), etc., they can keep themselves clean and dandy the whole time as their gyms have air-conditions, shower/steam bath rooms, sauna and whatnot.

for an average, ok, below average earner like me who could only afford a "small time" gym where most stinky people go, guys who take their shirts off, low to nil gym equipments, rusty-bars-everywhere; we have to live for those sh*ts... and whenever me or my comrades are done, we'd only wash our sweaty and beat-down selves with rubbing alcohol.. sometimes, none at all..

what's more challenging working out in a place like ours - is the bummer ventilation it have.. it's humid and the air flow, almost none... when i'm done doing heavy sets, i had to move around quickly gasping for air..

thus, everyone is excused when they start stinking or sweaty (like they just got off the fish market or the rain, respectively) cos we kinda live under the cage..

anyway, i get more work done whenever i do supersets.. or alternately working my back then hit some leg exercises immediately.. practically minimizing my rest periods (causes me to gasp for more air).

since pain is a regular experience for me, i can now tolerate more of 'em in whatever i do.. meaning, i am now as close as to being Stone Cold Austin.. hehe

today, i'm just gonna do some light workout.. hope to die.. cross my heart..



then again, who knows.. maybe more...

No comments: