Friday, January 18, 2008

Pit Señor?


hola!

last night, while everybody was out partying and drinking to their liver's desire, i went straight home.. forgive my bummer thoughts but i wish all these activities and festivities would soon be over... just.

well, i don't quite get it. why on earth would everyone muscle their way out to the streets and on the road.. just to get a sip of that friggin' wine or that cold ice beer? and to think that these days are the most busy, that's when everyone jump into the bandwagon.. oh, the irony..

and, get this, why on earth would anyone sing their hearts out (off keys, by the way), feel the need to boozed up and party just about anywhere in the city? i think i passed one too many of those drunk singer-wannabee somewhere on my way home.. guys, gals, guys... aren't we supposed to celebrate some sorta solemn celebration for someone holy?

whatever the fik ever.

***

at the gym, fellow gym-goer/s were all agog to see my arms.. frankly speaking, i don't see much of a change.. i am my biggest critic, remember?

well, while performing incline dumbbell press last night, Jun, the veteran guy in the gym, couldn't help but squeeze my arms.. and he said, "this is like the size of my legs!"

i guess for looking at myself everyday in the mirror - i no longer see much of a difference.. and it's actually good that way... it helps me push my sets in every exercise i do to the limits.. but i certainly appreciate that i made a "makeover" after months of busting my ass out in gym.. that i get an objective observation/compliments from other people... just sweet.

unfortunately, i lost a lot of time yesterday thanks to a "situation" with one of our customer. worst, the rain further derailed my travel time to the gym... thus, i have to forgo doing front and back squats... today, i will make up for the lost time..

i have to be a little early in the gym cos later tonight, all hell will break loose... parties left and right, concerts and a whole lot of activities to signal the eve of Sinulog 2008...

two thing:

i wish there will be babes like her in the gym... more the better..




and,


i wish its monday already.

No comments: