Wednesday, January 02, 2008

so many thoughts...

but they're gone now.. great!

my home's internet is still down.. gotta give it to Globe.. they haven't change their friggin' line for centuries now, "sorry for the inconvenience but we're still having restoration process blah.. blah.. blah.. in your area."

ppuuurffeeeccttt!!! as if we just had an earthquake, a typhoon, worst, a hurricane recently that they had to restore something that got devastated, eh?

nuff said.


***

Christmas and New Year went well.. Me and wifey spent it with most of her relatives and with my half-sister.. my nieces (in-laws) also spent their New Year with us.. nothing dramatic happened except for some neighbor who had a few drinks and got touchy with me.. ok, horny! haha!

nope, i ain't having resolutions this year as it will be the end of the world on August 08, 2008.. according to some fanatics, that is.

so, i'll live my life to fullest even more 'til that day comes..

***

yesterday, i can't stop swearing quitely in the gym.. my left wrist was starting to annoy me... man, it's more challenging to lift these days.. both of my wrist are in pain and in delicate condition just when things are going well.. here's rolling with 'em all... you can't stop me dawg!

***

still have a lot to yak about but i'm at the mercy of my beautiful officemate... i'm using her PC for this sneaky entry.. har.. har..

the end.

No comments: