Monday, January 07, 2008

pain is temporary

what a session!

but before that, i think it's gonna be a long night for me later as me and my best bud, earl, are about to wax it up tonight somewhere.. hope to stay up and sane the whole evening.. ok bud, lets morning the night!

so it was one friggin' sweaty and tiring weights session i had earlier.. i hit my chest, shoulders, triceps and legs... doing different variations.. whoa, everyone's concern especially the the veterans... i'm about to overtake everyone in terms of size and strength.. i'm amazed even at myself..my determination and the knowledge i gained through research boost my confidence and kept me going the whole time (like an energizer battery) cos i know positive result is comin' my way.. in time...

this year, i'm goin' full-throttle, no-holds-barred and hit-every-inch-of-the-gym's-wall.

bring on the pain!



oh no, not that pain, dude!

No comments: