Monday, February 25, 2008

back burner

my right shoulder's pain hasn't gone away yet.. i dunno why.. shhoooo!!!

i guess now is the time to fall back a little bit. it's been almost a year that i have been bangin' iron practically straight up.. as in no break at all!

and now, the nagging pain hasn't subside yet... worst, i tried to swim a few laps in the pool earlier and i may have aggravated the darn injury s'more... talk about some tough luck, huh?

i'm looking at a week or two (please God not two weeks) of not lifting or doing anything to bug it, cos lately, it's really, really starting to annoy me.

i guess all that "300 Quest" has to take a back seat for now... so frustrating, tell you that...

i need to plan my gym routines so this chicken sh!t injury won't happen again in the future.. i think i'm doing too much overhead pressing for months now... my quest for a nice and shapely shoulders and chest burned me down in the end, i guess..

training instinctively, that was my program... i need to write it all down so i don't burnout again... strategize.. strategize.. strategize..

meanwhile, AaAaAaAaRrRrRrGgGgGgGg!!!!!!



yeah, it hurts like that.. ouch!

No comments: