Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Super Sports Food




i'm obsessed with peanut butter. not only a good source of niacin, folic acid, phosphorous, and vitamin E, peanut products also contain significant amounts of phytosterols thought to protect against heart disease and cancer (got that from the web, thank you).

and it taste a whole lot better than your usual junk foods.. even with no sugar on it.

not to mention, a good source of protein for a gym rat like me.

how ya like that?

so now i'm reading all that i need to know how to make one of my own... i already knew how, though, thanks to that guy in Carbon market who pointed to me where's the best source of 'em... went there and watched how they mix 'em all up.. the peanuts (roasted in vegetable oil), some sugar, salt and well, margarine or butter.. your choice.. easy.

but still i want to make my own version.. one with my own concoction.. suited for my wants and needs... not too sweet.. salty.. oily (or buttery if you may).. just real peanut butter goodness..







there.

No comments: