Thursday, February 07, 2008

beer, i love.

yawn...

bored..

me.

i guess i spend too much time inside the gym, huh? haven't had the time to hang out with friends since the Sinulog festival.. well, Earl came by our house about two weeks ago and we had some cheap brandy while watching some DVDs.. concerts mostly.. Woodstock '99 was great.. lotsa booby flashing from the ladies in the crowd.. my, my.. i'm too darn innocent with these things.. as the cliché goes, ignorance is a bliss... indeed it is.

well, one reason why i haven't been going out is probably because i'm too focused with what i'm doing now.. after all, bangin' iron ain't easy just to waste 'em all to alcohol.. and alcohol hampers muscle growth.. not only that, i'm usually not able to perform well on the next day or i'd feel weak and drowsy... worst, unable to report for work.



so basically, sucking down on alcohol SUCKS!

but human as i am, i do need to go out sometimes, socialize with friends, enjoy the view and well, suck some beers to sorta, unwind..

thus, anytime tonight or tomorrow night, it'll be beerfest, suckers!


***

i'm really enjoying myself joining forums that are, well, away from "home.." if you catch my drift.

once i fired my first "salvo," it'll be the beginning of a beautiful journey for me... and all of these things i'm doing right now helps me a lot in my "new" passion.. bodybuilding.

each day, i learn new things and the knowledge i get had been steadily growing.. thanks, internet!

now, it's time to get down to business.

No comments: