Monday, February 11, 2008

crazy-ness

oh man... dunno what to say except for some good ol' workout (again) i had yesterday.. still trying to recover and am pretty darn sure i'd feel a little drowsy later today...could use some kicker here to get me groovin'....

geee, tried something new and bhoy, when crunch time came, i was gassed. tri-set's a kickass! it's more challenging to do.. saved me some time too... but not that much cos i lingered a wee bit more to get s'more sets and reps goin..

what can i say? love the thought of holding on to those bars.. i feel invincible and i often get that natural high feeling.. ditto with snorting MJ's.. heaven beybee..

dumbbells are the staple of my workout on mondays... it's just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L hoisting them up and down.. especially when i'm about to "devour" the heaviest of 'em all.. you feel me?!

delicious... exhilarating.. orgasmic... yum!! yum!! yum!!



it is as if i'm not hurting here... lol

No comments: