Friday, February 01, 2008

抱一線希望

it's war!

me and wifey had a row last night.. sorta shouting match.. she started it and i'm really not the kind who would sit silently while being shouted at... especially when my testosterone levels are down... i could really flare up in a snap.. gotta watch my temper... tsk.. tsk.. i think i kicked and broke something..

but it's over now.

in fact she's being "nicey-nicey" again this morning.. she wanted me to go to their town's fiesta (where she's born and her momma lives) cos she invited some friends and they will be there to "videoke" the night away... and they needed a clown in the person of moi... joke.

but you know i hate going to fiesta's. i'm not thrilled to eat some crispy skin of a roasted pig.. or those fatty fried whatever that are rich in bad cholesterol and trans-fats.. no buddy i ain't shoving those to my mouth.. i'd rather have that bland taste of boiled eggs or some protein shake than any of those they cook during parties.

they all left last night in order to prepare.. must be grand, eh?

while i'm left all alone to fend for the house.. sweet.

good thing my best bud left me with some DVD's. live concerts of REM, Bryan Adams, Eagles, etc.... damn, it's good!

even though all alone and only the dogs as my company, the cheap brandy helped me sleep like a baby.

anyway, i just hope wifey wouldn't insist on making me go to that darn fiesta... please NO!




that's US right there... Neil singing his favorite "The Day You Said Goodnight" while i hold the mic... just a li'l over the edge.. if you know what i mean.. of course, there's wifey.. enjoying...

No comments: