Wednesday, February 13, 2008

wassup with Valentine?




yeah, sorry i'm no hopeless romantic i couldn't care less with "Happy Hearts Day" mambo jumbo... no sir!

in fact i will be romancing the iron bars later... it'll be sweet, intense but heart pounding and downright cold.. one of the many cold valentines i'll ever have, actually.

how fitting, eh?

whatever.

***

got me some new gear this week. a lifting belt and a pair of wrist supports. considering my current lifts had been steadily growing i needed some safety gears to keep me off injury.. especially my spine and wrists.. my wrists had been nagging me lately, but there's no way it would stand in the way of my resolve - 300lbs baby!

i'm doing it and there ain't no way some sissy pain would hinder me in achieving this mission... not even some sexy gal with legs spread wide...noooo---oowww.. maybe when i'm done i could... y'know.. ahem.. ahem...



but not today, bimbo!

got more "Valentine themed" story to tell (like the one above) but i gotta go somewhere south.. my employer thought it'll be nice to send me there so i could do some dirty works for him and his friends.. that's what i do for a living, by the way.. it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it!




thanks to that image above, i am now inspired.. just perfect for Valentine's day!!



I...... wish you were here...




P.S.

my leg press hit the 665lbs mark just recently.. another milestone and a personal record broken.. whoa!

No comments: