Friday, February 29, 2008

Dental caries

earlier, i had a different kind of pain. my molar needs some repair.. while i'm at it, i had my teeth cleaned... feels free now with all the plaque and decay removed.. dang, it hurt a lot when the dentist did some drilling in there to sorta remove the rot/s in it... shesh, the pain was almost unbearable at first but later on it felt better.. gotta take care of your teeth, dawg or you'll end up like me, drilled!

shoulder's feeling better, thank goodness.. i was losing my patience a few days ago.. what the hell it would take to make the friggin pain go away, but, it's looking good now... i soooo miss the gym already.. can't wait to get down to business and chow down those irons.. for real.. dimwit!

come monday, i'll test the joints if its good to go.. just some light training and build my base from there... i know my legs are pretty strong so i'll probably hit 'em hard and good..

now, it's almost summer and i can't wait to see this...





















... in the beaches....


oh yeah!

No comments: