Thursday, July 17, 2008

Love Remains the Same

perfect.. it was just a perfect workout.

needless to say, things are getting obvious around "the kitchen" and it's time to sorta tone down the fitness talky-walky.

anyhoo, this is nothing to do with my end... i went to this gym somewhere north cos i had a delivery to make.. an instructor ordered something and i gotta get my butt out there...

surprise, surprise!!

saw a lot of guys doing dumbbell/barbell curls.. some wearing lifting belts which they don't really need.. well, i just know.. i get to wear mine when i'm almost at the top of my set/s.. in case my core muscles will have trouble holding on to whatever's making me lose balance.. and that's when i'm in the super heavy part.. around eighty percent of my top set, to be precise.

it's no wonder guys like Rey, me and and a few handful of people get stared at cos we're, ahem, a rare breed..

peace!


***

love this song but i'm betting my next month's salary this ain't the official video.. well, they say it looks fine just as well.. so there ya go.. enjoy!