Thursday, July 10, 2008

my new PC sucks!!!

it's friggin slow.. it's using a hub instead of a CPU (NComputing system).. the mouse jumps all over.. i can't open my files.. internet sucks as well.. i can't disable some system configuration cos it is now solely controlled by our IT peeps.. meaning, i'm screwed if i surf around cos they can now CLEARLY see my station.. the best!

lemme greet them "HI!" cos i'm betting i'm being watched right at this moment.

on the plus side, my screen is now LCD, fancy keyboard, optical mouse and i can now listen to something cos speakers are built-in..

i wouldn't trade my old school 386 PC for any of these, though.

i'm still working my ass around it and i'm seriously thinking of 'enabling' my home's internet connection again cos i just hate this new whatchamacallit system we're having right now.. sucks!!! sucks!!! sucks!!!

IT peeps yo reading this??!!??

and did i mentioned we're using IE instead of the cool Firefox browser? no more spell-chekcer.. damm'it! see, i just mispelled a word and i wouldn't know if i mispilled it... waaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

later with that boring workout log...



meanwhile...