Monday, October 06, 2008

DOMS




yeah... i'm having one right now.. y'know, DOMS - Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness..

i went hard with my arm workout last saturday. alternating between biceps and triceps.. non-stop.

but not after kicking everything up with squats (front and back) and deadlift.. this pretty much jumpstarts the lactic acid build up of my body and primes up my arms for the non-stop circuitous, back-to-back, hardcore, whatchamacallit workout..

already, today is the second day of my 'supposed' rest, yet i'm still feeling a wee bit sore on my arms.. what's more, i had a good body massage hours after bangin' those irons.. so, being still sore, i've pretty much went overboard again.. as usual.

i'm still wanting... hee hee!

t'was nice to get a massage again after a long a while... budget constrains had bugged me for eons now.. i can only afford to go sneaky-sneaky if i can..

anyhoo, i'd go sleep early today... i need to recover fast so i can again rise to the challenge ahead.. tomorrow.