Saturday, October 04, 2008

exit light

hhmmmm... there'd been an unprecedented mass exodus of key employees since the last few months in the company i work with... i'm pretty used to people coming and going here.. it had been the trend since time immemorial... managers quit, rank and file employees quit... damn, even the lowly technicians quit!

the job which is supposed to be mine had i not declined already had 20 employees and counting sit on it only to quit after a few months... damn, my boss says "it's supposed to be a career move" on my part, but i figured, shet, there's no friggin' way i'm gonna sit my ass the entire day in the office --- boiling room style!

well, they can have it.. i'm here for the fun.. earn a living enough to feed my family, have a li'l fun along the way and maybe enjoy my job.. not stress my brains out!

i've been trying to evaluate myself... y'know, do i have the balls to be, uhum, a leader?? nope... sorry.. i don't want the stress.. the headache.. yeah, just lemme go kick somebody's ass if i have to, but don't, never.. ever.. make me lead.

i'm a good soldier... that, i'm proud of... i obey.. i follow.. barely complains..

look at those leaders we're having right now... Bush, McCain, Obama, Arroyo... damn, even Bin Laden isn't having fun right now... those militant leaders getting jailed or killed.. yeah, yeah... it's better to die for something than die for nothing..

whatever.

anyhoo, Godspeed to all who've come... and go.. may you find greener pasture out there...

i gotta go hit the road..

chill.