Wednesday, March 05, 2008

friend in deed

burp!!

just had my post workout meal.. whole wheat bread with peanut butter. yum!

since i started this whole training thing, i've been saying "No" more often to my friends' invites... to drink or dine.. whatever!

from then on, my cellphone's text messages from friends had been steadily dwindling.. of course, why would you wanna invite somebody, who declines most of the time, some "good time" trip, eh?

well, i expected that. in fact, i wanted that to happen.. and it did.

for the past few years, i've been on the other side of the "sphere" trying to discover what and how it is to be "Livin' La Vida Loca" kinda life.. but i got burned.. bored.. sick.. tired and felt empty living life like that.. i wanted some change.. a turnaround.. a new perspective.. a direction..

so thanks MTV for pimpin' my life!

haha!!

but yes, gotta thank all that happened before that made me decide to be where i am now.. it's not perfect and there's still a whole lot of work and kinks to iron out, but this is much, much better than where i was before wherein i've pretty much got myself into some deep, dark hole it was almost impossible to come out in one piece.. i'd like to believe that i am a survivor and i had come around just in time to save my sorry arse from self destruction.. thanks, good Lord!

nuff with the pep talk, sugar..

now, update for the second day of training.. wrist was awesome today.. did some beach workout.. gotta get those biceps up and growing.. worked the legs too.. t'was intense but had to keep myself in check all the time... i might overdo things again and hurt somethin'.. don't want that to happen this early.. keep it short and sweet.. that's my new motto.

yawn, time to be in the land of Nod, catch some shuteye, sleep like alogrocktop, sleep tight...


for tomorrow..



i will dine...















in the gym!!



wish my gym looked like that... but it's better that nothing, mimi..