Saturday, March 15, 2008

random thoughts 513th edition

first, the yummy!



Halo Gov. Eliot!!!

Halo New York!!!

***

it's weekend and this post is for the money shot..

ok, i have yet to earn some money from this... so, me, good luck!

***

this week had been pretty..

tough.

my job is gonna be tougher as the day comes by.. i expect a more gruesome days in the future it's gonna be bloody hell.. tell ya that!

but if it couldn't kill me, it should hardened me, eh?

i don't think i wanna say "bring it on!" anytime soon cos the last time i did that, some force of nature actually made it happened... this time i'd say, "gimme s'more strength, good Lord!"

***

i'm on my second week since i took a week off and i'm happy to report that everything is working out fine.. strength-wise it's all good and so are the joints, tendons and everything in between..

i discovered a new technique.. and i'm lovin' it!

but it's "top secret" as of the moment.

***

just to let you know (yet again), i don't forward forwarded messages especially those crappy ones that says if i don't forward it to ten of my friends i'll receive some bad luck... right. great. perfect. spamming. annoying.

comprende?

***

hhhmmmmm.. forums? i guess i got burned from it recently and i bet everyone who was with me in "that" forum also got burned.. once bitten, twice shy... or was it once bitten, get a shot? hhhmmmmm..

kinda. sorta.

i'm just gonna back away from it for a while... someday.. maybe..


***

yes, i hate it when this quote happens in a bad way, "when it rains, it pours." cos it's been happening lately to me.. the problems i'm having these days, you don't wanna know... i'm just gonna suck it up.. as always!

by the way, John Mayer is a deep man.. deep.. love that guy.. he's my man-crush!

there ya go.. an admission... i am ghey!!

kiss me quick! i'm harmless..

***

now, i really can't wait for this one...

Go Manny!!! Go Philippines!!




just.