Monday, March 10, 2008

walk of life

*sneeze!!!*

well, that's all i have now.. but not totally one hundred percent yet.. better than being totally knocked on bed, eh?

anyway, i had my initial walking test last Sunday. what, you didn't know? i'm gonna walk from home all the way to work, health and weather permits, tomorrow morning!!

weeeee!!!!

it will be dub as, "A walk to remember.." booohooo!!! copycat!

heeee!!

but yeah, i initially tested my feet, the joints, knees and everything in my lower body.. that is, if i could sustain the whole ordeal.. i was walking from the Talamban church and was planning to cap 'em, the walking thingy, right at the door of SM Mall 'til wifey and the rest of my homie (this, i mean the people who lives in our home.. whatdyathink?) caught up with me in Subangdaku, Mandaue area.. well, they attended a mass, while i took a hike.. approximately one hour and thirty minutes.. that's what it took to get me from point A to point B.

everything checked out fine the next morning... no pain, no sore.. perfect!

given the distance of my workplace all the way from home, i'd probably complete it in about... uhm, two hours??

roughly.

but that's not all!

on my way home, i'm gonna walk again.. how you like that?

otherwise (meaning, some toenails got mangled or bones broke lose), i can always take the shorter route.. wifeys working place.. then, i could just ride along with her..

i'm really, really running low on gasoline money these days.. i could use the savings y'know.. besides, it's also my way of helping the environment.. clean and green baby!

ahhhh, whatever.

anyway, "A walk to remember.." will commence at zero five hundred hours (5am) tomorrow...

can't wait...

i'm so excited...

damn, i'm actually worried!

but i'm doin' it.