Monday, June 30, 2008

all apologies

zapped!

all my energy today: down the drain.. to oblivion!

i'm still doin' that sheeett program i had last week.. can't complain though.

i gotta do this and test my limits... where and what part will i burn out???

unless there's "no more everest to conquer," i doubt it very much if i'd even think about quitting..

that should keep my spirits up, homs.


***

i failed to meet up with my uncle yesterday.. tsk.. tsk.. i bet he's pissed with me.. he has been inviting me before and i often fail him.. so sorry, Tito.. i'll find a way to make it up to you.. it's just that last saturday, RAJ, my officemate invited me to some R&R, and though i wasn't that drunk that night, i just felt a little tired to get up early the next day.. i should've just stick to the plan: get a massage, go home, sip some brandy and hit the log.

anyway, that RAJ episode is best told exclusively in another post..

it's good Pacquiao won it yesterday via knockout.. i was beginning to get bored watching his fight goin' to the distance.. some say Diaz was an easy opponent.. well, whatever.. if Manny didn't knock him out, i bet the "boxing guru's" would've said he's losing his "touch." now that he knocked his opponent down, they're sayin' otherwise.. you guys just don't know how to appreciate..

just.