Wednesday, June 25, 2008

fight club style

off day today.. gotta.

just.

hitting the gym twice in a day finally took its toll on me.. yesterday i just felt totally weary.. like i could literally fall off!

the plan was to hit it hard and fast in the morning.. i needed to flush out the main ingredient of the supplement i'm taking (which is caffeine) by the time the day is done or i'd be having a hard time taking a snooze..

thus the morning workout.

later in the day, i'd hit it again and do some "beach workout".. man, do i have to explain the meaning of this for the nth time? man-up, do some google search, will ya?

what i've been trying now is do some drop sets... lift the heaviest, then immediately after, hit the lower poundages and go on.. 'til i'm too tired or my muscles couldn't take anything anymore.. already, i can feel some muscle gains all over.

the trade off: this is twice harder and tiring.

well, i'll try to keep this up 'til i gain significant results.. or i'd collapse due to exhaustion..

i wouldn't really prefer the latter...


***

i've finally gotten rid of my burdensome in-laws..

thanks to his drunken-bad-behavior and yelling at me like he owns me and my house.. this time, i whop his ass real damn good.. like bloods were oozin' down his face.. he took a good shot at me.. he hit me pretty good. i got nailed at the back of my head and body.. but once when i got hold of him, the wimp couldn't throw no shit no more.

though he was drunk, making noises, challenging me to a fight and all, his mother still came to his rescue.. months ago she suffered a mild stroke because of this mother-fucker and yet she still came to defend him.. all this asshole do in the house is sleep all day, sell some things to buy his poison and just do the darnest thing when inebriated.. i thought i taught him a lesson weeks before that incident happened but i guess i was wrong.. maybe because i didn't really hit him hard.. now, i bet he got the massage.. cos this time, i brought the dagger home..

he still manages to reasoned out after we separated.. that nobody's perfect.. yadi.. yada.. tell it to the marines, schmuck!

beaten and bruised, he manages to blurt out, "i've had it! i got it!"

next day, he went home, but not after stealing my son's piggy bank.. her "loving" and consenting mother followed him later.. forgive me for being frank, but you two are perfect for each other!

since he lived with us many months ago, i've really stretch my patience (and i bet i've got more of it now) for him.. tryin' to understand why he's being a drunkard and a jerk.. he may have "issues" before, and they (the wifey, mother, Neil) kept convincing me to just "let it go" cos:


"he's drunk, it's not worth it"

"he takes care of the dogs and opens the gate for you.. for us"

"we could use another guy around here"

"he's not like that when he's sober"



well, i'm done being patient and nice to him.. fuck him!

i bloodied his face pretty good.. there were blood splatters all over the wall where we tackled each other.. definitely not mine. the only injury i got was a minor cut on my left knuckle and some gash on my back.. superficial, i'd say.

it's not easy to go fight on a bare knuckle fist-fight everyday.. it's pain, man.. PAIN!

one more thing... i'd rather live with my dogs than my in-laws.. got that??!

you!! off my planet already!!!!!

shoooooo!!!! shoooooo!!!!

oh yeah, this is the story i've been meaning to spill.

and there ya have it!