Thursday, June 05, 2008

i'm a li'l pissed. it's a little blatant, disrespectful and "in-your-face" the things that had been happening around me.. kinda makes one think "is this really happening?" "are you for real?"

it's the greed, mate.

some people just can't handle it..

some people need to get jolted hard to know that there's a simple rule of nature that exist in this world.. you want me to spell it out for you?

nah, i bet you figured it out already.

hoooo.. huuummmm...

that part of me's life right now just sucks to the bone..

anyhoo, my gym mate, benjie had been text-ing me earlier asking me where my butt-ass had been hanging out lately cos he can't find me in the gym.. dang, this dude's like a bogeyman.. he appears and disappears in the gym just like that.. some spooky dude, huh?

but... i'm extremely happy he's come around again.. that means if we'd be able to train together (and that's a big "if") i can maximize my sessions as he can spot me during heavy lifts or at max outs..

hope he shows up on monday..

this is for know.. later, homs!