Monday, June 16, 2008

masseuse: i like

i love massage.. if i have all the money in the world i'd get a massage like all the time!

unfortunately, i don't. even more, it's quite expensive and, we're in the midst of a world crisis, so it is such a luxury to get one these days.. what people spend these days are for the bare essentials.. necessities.. what they can stuffed into their mouths.. cleanse their everyday clothing.. education.

but since it was payday last Saturday, thought i could have one.. it's been a month, lad.. i really, really badly need one.

thus, after work i went straight to this wholesome massage center.. can't wait. i'm so excited..

went in and choose to have a swedish massage.. like being oiled and all.. sooo soothing, homs.. then a guy came with a wide pail with water on it.. he helped me take my shoes off.. wash the dirt off my feet.

nice... nice..

however i sensed something wrong right from the get go.. dang, the dude washin' my feet will be the one's who'll massage me.. eeeewww!!!

so i immediately asked for Melba.. she was the last girl who took care of me.. yeah, i want a masseuse, dam'it!!!

just.

"aahhhh, he wants a masseuse."

yeah. good. quick thinker. liked that.

after a few minutes, a lady came out.. "over here, sir."

"oh, ok."

"here?" i queried as she led me to a small room..

"ok. this is the one sir."

"great!"

"i'll just get my stuff, sir. be right back."

from this point, i knew i have to take everything off except my undies.. a boxer short, in case you're interested.

laid faced-down.

minutes later she arrived.

nope i didn't look at her face.. i went there with the sole intention of getting a soothing and therapeutic massage.. not mess around, get kinky and all.. nothin' like that, mate.

anyhow, she said "you want hard, sir?"




"lets try that first..." i replied.

"that sir?"

"great! i like that.. lets have that instead.." told her.

started with the calf.. thigh.. foot..


ooohhhhhh, i love that part when she pulled down my boxer short and started squeezin' my ass.. felt a li'l sexual there, actually.. kinda give me a bit of hard-on.. dude, unless i'm some kinda alien that don't have tail in between my legs i'd probably feel nothing.. so deal with the hard-on, aight?

suddenly she started a conversation..

she asks how that girl "Melba" looked like.. i dunno but last time i check she was kinda "on the heavy side.." y'know, fat.

no biggy with me though.. i came to get a good massage.. no hanky-panky, mommie!

then she went on to say that the uniform she was wearing was that of Melba.. she quit a month ago cos she's giving birth.. darn, that's why she looked "heavy" last time around, eh?!

furthermore, she asks whether they both have the same build... and i said "nope. you're on the sexy side," in jest..

then it was time to flip cos she was done workin' my back..

still, i didn't stared nor had a good look at her since it was pretty dark in there.

i kept my eyes close, to be honest.

then i felt something weird while she was working my shins all the way to my quad.. i had a "good" feeling my foot was resting in between her vajayjay.. she was rubbing my shins all the way to my quad and yet my foot was directly in between her buttocks and vajayjay.. i must have done something good from my previous life, eh?

i dunno but i've been massaged one too many to know this ain't the usual way of doing it.. it's just, uhm, good!

ha ha!!

then she went to my other foot and the same thing happened. shesh, is this for real?

"junior" is wrecking havoc underneath my undies now..

long story short, it's almost "crunch time" now.. she was working my head (not that head, maníaco) and my neck this time.. i said "be careful. there's a flesh wound somewhere on my neck.." and she said, "what is it sir, a hickie?" "ahhh, no. just some flesh wound..." i said.

i dunno about you, but everything she did and said to me had strong sexual undertone..

when i went down to pay my dues, she was there waiting at the reception area.. they usually do that for the tip.. finally, i was able to get a good look at her and guess what?

she's one hot, beautiful lady, hommie!!

shoot!

i gotta get away from temptation.. i can't go back there anytime soon!

no, can't DO!




went home grinning ear-to-ear.














then later that night.. a bummer happened.

but that's for the next episode.... burnout and tired here.