Thursday, June 12, 2008

arm lock

well, hope i didn't toast myself up today.. t'was pretty intense but i trained smart.. haha! i wish!

the downside? i forgot my "magic potion!"

i prepared it last night, but since me and Neil were hurrying up for school, i forgot to check everything before heaving off.. sham!

anyway, there's still tomorrow.. there'll be a thorough check before we step outside the house.. that's a promise.

my buddy, Earl, came by the house again last night.. gotta help the dude with his job application.. he's running low on budget.. geez, the dude had been jobless for almost six months.

tough luck.

***

oh lorraine.. if i can only help you..

she's got some sad sorry to tell.. her lolo (grandpa) is being an ass to her.. i believed her story.. she's one person whose always smiling even though her personal life is in chaos..

can't really talk much about her life story.. i'll keep 'em to my chest.. but, i can relate in soooo many ways.

my in-laws (mother and brother) both live in our house NOW.

both are a pain, quite frankly.

a recent incident, my bro-in-law, who had one too many was pestering our visitors last Sunday while we were all having fun.. he drink. we drink. he got drunk and so were we.

he screwed around. we didn't.

so, after the visitors left i let it all hang loose.. and i meant it.. i liked it.. no regrets..

i kicked his ass big time!!

damn, i have to hold myself back a little.. wifey and Neil are both "in the line of fire" and they kept telling and yelling me to STOP!!

if i didn't i might've hurt any or both of them.

i hope i taught him a lesson there cos next time he puts me in that embarrassing situation again, it'll be sooo much nastier... it's not a promise, homs, it's a done DEAL.

he's been able to wiggle himself out when i'm about to whop his ass cos her sister (wifey), momma (in-law) and even Neil always come to his rescue.. well, not all the time you can get away from me, yo shit-head!!!!

SCUMBAG!!!

ok, i'm chill.. i'm relax..

i'm born nice.. it'll take a lot of throbbing and turning my buttons to ignite my fuse.. but when i'm there and at that state where i'm not gonna hold back anything, you better get out of the way.. no kidding.

i understand now why i train soooo hard in the gym.. to beat the asses of those mothafuckers who roam around messing other people's lives.. they better not come around my corner... damn, lotsa threats here, huh?

changin' channel...

trained my upper and lower back today.. then i alternate 'em with some shoulder routine as well.

i was about to torch my back with the seated rows but i back down.. can't be sore tomorrow cos it's still a hard work waiting.

my triceps and biceps still sored a bit but fuck it, can't wait for them to feel "good." i've rested them yesterday already so there's no stopping me hittin' the gym earlier.

tonight i'm gonna drink Love Potion Number Nine to ease up.. want some?

peace.