Sunday, May 11, 2008

aim

hhhmmmm... i didn't had an inkling i would stir a bit of controversy when i asked about a certain supplement in one forum.. love the exchange of ideas, homs.. keeps me sharp and the learning, priceless.

this is one reason why i have to keep myself abreast with whatever discussions happening in the world wide web.. i dig learning and trying to figure things out.. discovery channel is the first of the channels i'd click.. sometimes, i'd stay up late just to finish up on some detective stories.. sheesh, if only i was good with words i'd be all over articulating myself.. speaking my mind..

incidentally, i was watching that discovery travel series about millionaire people.. how they've become and how they spent their millions.. whoa!



i'd kill for that position.. but kidding aside, i am searching and looking at what exactly are my interest and the things i'd love to do that would make me pursue it to the end, and eventually, will one day feature me in that channel... dream on, hombre!

musing on...