Thursday, May 08, 2008

lets talk about sex.. baby

geeez... resident coach said "this fella is one strong animal!"

ok, not exactly but something to that effect. i can only count with my one hand the strong folks in my gym... modesty aside, i probably rank in the top three.. resident coach just watches me in awe as i easily hoist, push and pull those irons up and down..

but..

it's not always what it seems.. that everything's easy.

joint pains and sore muscles, for starters.

and, whenever i get inside the gym, first feeling i get is how tiring it's gonna be... then, as i start stretching (boy, you should watch me stretch cos this routine alone gets me sweaty already) i'm already laying out the "blueprint" for the day's workout.... too much brain works, momma.. hate this part!

when i gear up (uhm, this is the part where i put on my make-up, lipstick, eyelashes... joke!), instinctively, everything just falls into places... this is the part where "i'm in the zone" and i feel like i'm in my "fortress."

i would've love to swagger my way inside and bully all those pencil-necks, but that's just not the way i am... i don't make eye contact and i always keep my head down... cos i have a mission: get in, get down to business and get out.

otherwise, if this iron thing would have been like Friendster where we can all socialize, customize and multiply-ze... then life would have been boring.

why boring, you ask? cos i said so.. just.

this isn't some kinda democratic blog.. this is martial law and i rule this place, so whatever i say, stands. got that? capish? intiendes?

good.. good..

excuse me for deviating...

but really, you go to those "high end" gyms and you'll find a lot of people yapping instead of lifting... chatting instead of rowing... smiling instead of grunting... text-ing instead of sweating.. playing instead of panting...

you like how i constructed those words up there? you should cos my brain was about to burst figuring 'em up.. ahhhh, you don't? not my problem, winnie!

this is really non-sense here.. my apologies for this worthless post... not a grain of truth... non-sensical.. crap!

the title is a scam!

hick!