Friday, May 30, 2008

spare-time

now that i'm not rushing to go out and do some lifting, i can chill and can afford to actually have a grand time arguing with somebody at some forum.. no, we're not discussing about training or how to develop six packs abs in seven days (like anyone can).. we're talking about politics.. haaaa!

yeah, i'm on my elements to reason out with anyone today.. you wanna try messin' with "the man?"

but really, i would like to forget about training for a week.. but, i'm gonna keep my nutrition in check... don't wanna stir the boat, if you know what i mean.. eat small portions frequently. don't wanna get myself famish or my gains for this R&R will most likely be fats!

meanwhile, me and earl would probably meet up tonight or early tomorrow.. we need to wire the house and i'll be his assistant.. we'd probably have some booze later tonight or after we'd finished the work.. unless we wanna get electrocuted to kingdom come, we might consider boozing in between, but nah, i know him too well to be careless.. he always make it a point to practice "safety first."

now, lemme continue with my latest pastime...