Monday, May 19, 2008

bad. bad. bad.

i am bad.

bad.

bad.

bad.

let this be a warning to everyone: i am a bad person.

trust me on this.

especially when i get drunk.. when my other "self" shows up and lets it all hang loose.. tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

it's either i'm too hard on myself or i'm just it. bad... with bad intentions.

you've been warned.. don't stand around my corner when i had one too many or else, you'll find out what i've been meaning to say... that i am bad!




'nuff said.

***

i miss my walkman phone, though... hard pill to swallow, but i gotta.. no choice, really.

***

since i already made it to 300lbs this early, time to set another goal: 400 is the new 300!

unfortunately, i have to accept the fact that both my bench press and standing military press had to take the back burner, and they will continue to lag for... sigh, God knows when..

my right shoulder's still feeling the crappers.. can't force it though as i might aggravate the injury s'more.. besides, i'm close to my "gym vacation" days... like in a week and for a week.. to be perfectly precise about it..

anyway, i'll make up for whatever deficiencies i have on other exercises.. the goal isn't really about aesthetics but for strength.. don't mind looking good after all the bangin', still.

dang, my core muscle hurt a lot today.