Tuesday, May 06, 2008

just

oh my!

i was hoping i could work my back and biceps today but as luck would have it(or the lack thereof) i only had biceps instead.. i guess all that hanging in the bar (pull-up and chin-up) toasted my forearms and well, biceps... thus, it's next to impossible pulling some more weight after my, uhm, i'll say it again, biceps start nagging on the latter part!

it's just a small muscle group but shoot the dang thing got me soooo exhausted after a few sets.. easy, eh? actually, not. i did three exercises in progression.. kinda like doin' push-ups then sex and then immediately do jump rope.. get the picture? yeah, yeah i know it's getting green around here but i'm not horny yet.

i guess the "hangover" of yesterday's leg and shoulder routine got the better half of my energy... but, there's no way i can expect to go all out every time cos bubba here is getting old... *cough* *cough*

no biggy.. we all do.

i think i'm gonna need another week of break from all the bangin'... most probably, last week of this month.. gotta heal and chill... relax again... this time, i can't wait!

sign out.