Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ding... dong...

a beer product chooses a lean man to endorse their product. the dude's abs got absolutely no visible beer belly.. not even an inch.. sweet!

yeah, yeah... it's OK to drink beer, in fact, we should drink a lot of San Miguel Beer to get a washboard abs like dingdong!

barf!

but then maybe, just maybe, they should come out clean.. like, put in there a model whose bulging stomach is about to burst from all that drinkin' orgy, eh?

c'mon, get real yo motha fuckers!

gotta rant a bit here, homs, cos i'm soooo tired of all the lies these ads had been feeding us and wants us to believe.. makes me sick, mate.



***

on with episode 02

so i was there just keeping myself in check the whole time.. gotta watch out for the other "me" cos he's prone to pop out whenever i let my guard down.. he also employs some sneaky tactics whenever i binge too much with alcohol and not eating enough.. gotta keep myself away from hunger cos that's the perfect time for him to strike.. you can't win all the time, dimwit!

considering how low my threshold had become when it comes to alcohol, i anticipated to feel "good" after a cup of brandy.. two cups, three, four... hik!

t'was time to jump off the pump boat and swim a bit.. gotta hung on, man.. hang on to myself, that is!

then the foxy ladies and the gents had a grand time taking pictures.. had my camera phone but didn't took one shot.. instead i took more shots of brandy! wahoooo!!

but i kept it together.. i ate sporadically, thus, my body was well nourished all throughout.. all in all, it was nice to give in sometimes to my colleague's invitation as i'm often caught making excuses.. they kept on saying "it's a miracle!" that i joined in.. if you'll recall, i'm known to say "NO!" all the time... if you've been to the cave.

there were MILF's, all right but i'd rather kept it to myself as they are either a friend, an ex-colleague, a friend's friend and a colleague's spouse.. shesh, i said it anyway!

my strokes at the beach were below par.. mr. shoulder pain kept reminding me to go easy with 'em.. gotta listen.


***

yesterday's shoulder and upper back routine was sooo much better.. i superset, tri-set and did a few rotator cuff workout.. gotta keep 'em healthy or goodbye workout.. goodbye gym!

now, if you excuse me.. gotta pay the bills.